Article provided by: chapter5recovery.com
At Royal Life Centers, we offer detoxing from alcohol in a high-end rehab facility. Our detox process prepares our clients for long-term success with sobriety and equips them with the right tools to lead a healthy, happy, and fulfilling life.
Things to keep in mind during the detox phase
Medical detox is a process of using specific medications to eliminate alcohol-related toxins that have accumulated over several months of alcohol abuse. If you are determined to overcome your alcohol and drug dependency problem, here are a few things to know about detox:
- You cannot attempt medical detox at home as it can cause adverse health complications.
- It is critical to undergo medical detox at a rehab that offers 24/7 medical supervision to overcome addiction safely and effectively.
- Detox is crucial for comprehensive recovery from your behavioral and mental disorders.
- Customized detox treatment yields better recovery outcomes and can reduce your risk of relapse in the long-term.
- Detox begins the recovery process and is necessary for individuals battling moderate to severe forms of addictions.
Be sure to detox from drugs or alcohol in one of our reputed rehabs to secure your safety and comfort during the treatment. We are one of the best alcohol detox treatment centers with state-of-the-art amenities and highly effective treatments and therapies.
Three reasons to choose us for medical detox
Choosing medical detox from one of the licensed substance addiction rehab centers is crucial to achieving the best treatment outcome. Here are the top three reasons to choose us for medical detox:
- We have a state-of-the-art facility with a highly experienced team of clinicians who offer 24/7 clinical care to our detox patients.
- We customize the addiction treatment to address each patient’s unique medical needs and recovery goals.
- We follow up medical detox with evidence-based therapies, counseling, and 12-step meetings to help patients attain comprehensive recovery from their behavioral and mental disorders.
Our proven alcohol abuse disorder treatment has reformed the lives of numerous addicts and has empowered them to give up on their harmful behaviors. Our integrated treatment approach and personalized recovery services make us one of the top detox centers in the business.
Can there be side-effects to alcohol detox?
Medical-detox primarily limits the withdrawal’s negative effects, allowing the patient’s brain and body to recover and heal. During the initial several hours after ceasing alcohol consumption, patients can experience side-effects like anxiety, insomnia, hypertension, vomiting, nausea, and shakiness. In worse cases, individuals face heart failures, whole-body tremors, and seizures.
Once the initial withdrawal symptoms subside, individuals may experience restlessness, depression, mood swings, and a diminished appetite for several weeks following detox. Staying at rehab with around-the-clock clinical care can help you manage these symptoms safely and in a pain-free manner.
Call us at 877-recovery/877-732-6837 to verify your insurance. Royal Life Centers offers unsurpassed detoxing from alcohol and can ensure your safe and comprehensive recovery from addiction.