As you look into all of your options for Invisalign in Scottsdale, consider the cost savings you’ll experience through Quick Smiles at-home Invisalign treatment. Our process is not a DIY approach to braces- our orthodontists will guide and oversee your treatment plan with virtual visits to ensure exceptional results. If you’re a good candidate for clear Invisalign aligners but have not been able to justify the costs, Quick Smiles can offer you the same quality of care as a traditional orthodontics center at about half the price.
5 Things to Consider When Choosing Invisalign
1. The Invisalign cost can vary significantly from one orthodontic clinic to the next, so it’s essential that you inquire about the cost of treatment before you agree to treatment. Compare the cost of Scottsdale, AZ Invisalign from Quick Smiles with every other local orthodontist and see why so many of our clients trust us for a budget-friendly treatment plan. Our Low Price Guarantee is our promise to you that if you happen to find a better price, we’ll match it for you.
2. Having access to affordable Invisalign should not be your primary concern, although it should be in your list of the top 3 considerations when selecting a service provider. Quality of care is also important; Quick Smiles can offer you a superior patient experience while you have your teeth straightened. Instead of multiple office visits that can interrupt your busy lifestyle, we offer convenient virtual visits and check-ins to keep you on track to a beautiful smile.
3. The cost of Invisalign in Scottsdale, AZ is higher in some dental clinics due to the increased overhead that comes from day-to-day operations. At Quick Smiles, we have a lower overhead, so we are able to pass along the savings to our patients. Consider our prices when looking into the benefits of Invisalign in Scottsdale:
- $2,450 for minor smile adjustments
- $3,450 for moderate to major smile adjustments
You won’t find authentic clear Invisalign aligners available at a better price anywhere- we guarantee significant savings.
4. Our process at Quick Smiles is much more convenient than visiting an orthodontist and having to take time off of work for aligner change-outs. We’ll mail your Invisalign aligners right to your home; simply replace the old aligner with the new one and keep in touch through check-ins to keep you on track.
The high cost of Invisalign is not the only deterrent to treatment; many patients find that traditional orthodontic treatment does not fit their schedule; we’ve changed all of that at Quick Smiles.
5. You’ll see a higher return on your investment through Quick Smiles’ clear Invisalign aligners. Your discounted Invisalign price includes your retainers, x-rays, 3D scan, smile assessment, aligners, and much more. Inquire from our team at Quick Smiles when you call 602-606-7420 or visit our online resource center by clicking ‘Invisalign’; you’ll find answers to questions like:
- What do Invisalign braces cost through Quick Smiles?
- How do I get started with Invisalign?
- Am I a good candidate for treatment?
- Will my insurance cover the costs of treatment?
- Are monthly payments an option?
- And many others
Phoenix AZ 85032