What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a clear aligner that does the same job as metal braces, only faster. The difference is obviously that the clear aligners eliminate the need for metal brackets on your teeth. They also do not use metal wires to create tension. As a result, most people won’t even recognize that you’re wearing Invisalign braces. On top of being clear, they are designed to be smooth and closely fit your teeth.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign for Adults?
As a Gilbert Invisalign provider, we understand the challenges of metal braces for adults. It can look childish and make it hard to speak in a professional environment. Aside from the Invisalign braces being clear, they have other benefits over traditional braces. Here’s a list to be aware of when considering which to choose:
– Invisalign braces are more comfortable to wear. With conventional metal braces, you always have to worry about the metal poking and scratching the insides of your mouth. Invisalign is smooth, so it will never cause these kinds of problems.
– Clear braces help protect against cavities. One of the problems with metal braces is that it becomes more difficult to brush your teeth properly. It’s easy to miss important areas with the metal braces blocking the teeth.
– You can remove the Invisalign before you eat and before you brush your teeth. You do not have to deal with food getting in your metal braces nor put in the extra effort to make sure you’re brushing the areas that are blocked by your metal braces.
– You can avoid the painful process of installing and removing the metal brackets. You also don’t have to go back to see your dentists whenever a metal bracket or a wire becomes loose.
Is Invisalign Okay for Younger Children?
Invisalign treatments aren’t just for adults. Invisalign for teens is a great alternative to braces. They can avoid that awkward phase of spending years in metal braces. And of course, the benefits of Invisalign just mentioned above apply to teens as well.
Invisalign for children is okay, too. With our free consultation, we can tell you if your child is ready for Invisalign. We will make sure that your child has fully erupted permanent teeth. The age when teeth have fully erupted can vary from child to child. Your child also must be responsible as the Invisalign must be worn 22 hours per day for the best results. By consulting with a reliable Invisalign provider in Gilbert, you’ll be able to figure out if your child is a good candidate for getting Invisalign.
How Does Invisalign Work?
To start your treatment, visit your local Gilbert Invisalign provider. They will have to take X-rays and a 3D scan of your teeth. You’ll learn if your teeth are safe to move, if any teeth need to be taken out, and what kind of treatment plan you can expect. If everything is safe to move, the QuickSmiles Orthodontist in Gilbert Arizona will create an Invisalign treatment plan.
Using the 3D scan and the treatment plan from the QuickSmiles orthodontist, the Invisalign clear aligner trays will be created. When it’s ready, it will be sent directly to you. Once you receive your Invisalign, you’ll have to wear it 22 hours a day for the best and quickest results. Depending on the situation, you’ll change your clear aligner trays weekly or every two weeks. Every 10 weeks, instead of going to our office for checkups, you can checkup remotely using your mobile phone. Just take a photo of your smile and send it in for review. In some cases, you may have to come in for a quick visit.
How Long Will It Take to Straighten Your Teeth?
Invisalign treatments can last anywhere from three to fifteen months. However, the timeframe will vary based on the individual. The best way to figure out how long the treatment will take is to visit the QuickSmiles office at the SanTan Mall in Gilbert. We give you a free Invisalign consultation without any kind of commitment so that you can make an informed decision.
What’s the Average Cost of Invisalign?
Typically, Invisalign will cost $5000-6000. At QuickSmiles, our Invisalign prices are half that. In fact, QuickSmiles offers the lowest Invisalign prices in the nation and can deliver exceptional results without the premium price tag other providers usually charge for Invisalign. QuickSmiles guarantees their low prices so if you find a lower advertised Invisalign price, they will match it.
The QuickSmiles Difference is Clear
If you’re looking for a reliable Invisalign orthodontist in Gilbert AZ, QuickSmiles is a clear choice. Here’s why our patients prefer us over others:
The treatment is covered by most insurance plans.
- We can handle both minor and major alignments.
- Our Invisalign prices are the lowest you will find.
- We have a convenient process for the initial evaluation and for evaluating the progress of the Invisalign treatment.
- Our free consultation includes X-rays, a Smile Scan, and a 3D preview of the transformed smile.
- Invisalign clear aligners are made of medical-grade materials (BPA and phthalate-free), and we provide free retainers after the treatment.
- We have a lot of experience with Invisalign having served over 2,000 patients for this treatment. Let us help you transform your smile.
About Our Orthodontist in Gilbert Arizona
Welcome to QuickSmiles in Gilbert, Arizona. You’ll find us adjacent to the Harkins Theatre at the SanTan Mall.
We’re a local orthodontist and Invisalign® provider, and we’re introducing a whole new way to transform your smile.
Our Gilbert Orthodontist provides straighten teeth 3x faster than braces with the lowest Invisalign® prices in the nation, guaranteed.
Our evening and Saturday hours give you flexibility to do office visits on your schedule. Plus, our convenient mobile checkups save you time and travel, allowing you to get your teeth straightened in as little as 3 office visits.
To see how your smile will transform, book a free 3D smile scan. Plus, when you sign up for treatment, you’ll also receive the QuickSmiles professional teeth whitening system for free.