Scottsdale Recovery Center offers inpatient and outpatient rehab in Phoenix, AZ, helping people dealing with all forms of substance addiction. If you want to begin the rehab treatment today, here are the core differences between inpatient and outpatient programs:
The inpatient program
The inpatient program is usually the first treatment program in line when dealing with aggravated addiction conditions. It is best fitted for individuals who can’t function properly in society anymore and need continuous care and supervision. These are addiction victims who lack any support at home and face dangerous withdrawal regularly. The inpatient program will place them in a controlled and comfortable environment, safe from any triggers or stressors, thus, minimizing the risk of relapse.
- The highest success rate at preventing short-term relapse
- Helping patients develop a healthy living routine
- Teaching sustainability and self-sufficiency
- Granting access to the most modern and advanced recovery programs
- Ensuring 24/7 expert assistance and supervision
- The ideal recovery program for patients dealing with suicidal tendencies and harmful behaviors
- Helping patients create bonds with one another
- It is more expensive than other treatment options
- It demands the patient’s full involvement, leaving little time to social, educational, or familial obligations
- Without any proper follow-up, the inpatient program is unreliable when it comes to long-term relapse prevention
This luxury drug rehab program is the perfect option for you if you need 24/7 supervision and struggle with severe withdrawal. Our professionals will help you cope with these symptoms in a supportive environment and with minimum mental and emotional stress.
The outpatient program is non-intensive in nature. We offer PHP and IOP as outpatient tools to prepare patients for social reintegration at our luxury alcohol rehab center. Both these programs come with their specific benefits, but they both play a defining role in the rehab’s success.
- More affordable compared to inpatient programs
- Patients get to return home after each treatment session
- Promote recovery via community involvement
- It can last up to a year or more, ensuring lasting sobriety and healthy living
- Allows patients to put into practice what they’ve learned during the inpatient program
- Allows family member to contribute to the patient’s recovery
- It’s not as effective at dealing with advanced addiction conditions
- It’s not a perfect fit for addiction victims experiencing severe withdrawal
To know what treatment fits your situation the best, we invite you to call our drug and alcohol treatment centers and speak to one of our experts.
How to choose the ideal rehab program
You need to call our rehab professionals before deciding on the program to follow. We offer both inpatient and outpatient rehab in Phoenix, AZ, in a supportive and comforting environment. Our professionals will assess your addiction condition and recommend adequate treatment to meet all your recovery needs.
Call 602-346-9242, discuss with our experts at Scottsdale Recovery Center and come in for clinical evaluation. We will evaluate your health status and recommend the best treatment to fit your clinical and psychiatric profile.